04 December 2009

Oh, Governor Palin




Sarah Palin's latest book has caused quite a bunch of buzz, and I have decided to use the book as an opportunity to try and understand this extremely controversial woman. I must admit, I really want to like her - I tend to always root for the lovable underdog. Although I will most likely take the book cover off while reading on the NYC subway (sorry Palin!), I'm looking forward to learning more about her.
I have this feeling that, despite her silly comments and complete lack of political finesse, I might relate to Palin on many levels. So far, after reading the first chapter, I already realize a small connection. I love all the names Palin gave her children! I know that doesn't mean anything politically, but I'm liking her already.

No comments:

Post a Comment